The Website is managed by a legal entity registered under the law of Ukraine – Limited Liability Company “EQ LEGAL” (code 40541984).
If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please stop using the Website.
You grant the Administration of the Website the right to receive, store and process your personal data, as a user of the Website.
Consent to the storage and processing of personal data has an unlimited validity period.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may have the following information about you:
- information you provide when submitting an application: last name, first name, patronymic, e-mail address, telephone number.
- data automatically generated as a result of using the Website: date and time of visiting the website, pages viewed, links followed, search queries, cookies, etc.
- information about the technologies you use to access the Website: the ISP, IP address, characteristics and settings of the electronic devices and software used to access the Website.
- Data collected by Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager (Pixel), data required for the operation of advertising targeting services.
PURPOSE OF USING DATA
We use the data for the following purposes:
- To identify the user.
- To send e-mail (news, promotions or special offers). You can always unsubscribe by following a special link in the email.
- To store information in the CRM-system (customer database) for internal processing by the website administration.
The Administration of the Website has the right to engage other companies or individuals to provide services and organize advertising campaigns. These companies may also access some of your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide the Services, and they may not use it for any other purpose.
The Administration of the Website does not sell, transfer or disclose personal information about the Clients to third parties, except as expressly provided in this document.
The Website Administration takes all reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and data obtained in the course of using the Website. The protection of personal information is ensured by the impossibility of leakage, destruction and blocking of information, violation of the integrity and mode of access to information.
Disclosure of personal data without your consent or by a person authorized by you is allowed in cases specified by law and only in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights, in particular, but not limited to reasonable requests of public authorities and the court.
We reserve the right to review this Policy or any of its elements at any time.
Please periodically follow the relevant changes.
If any provision of this Policy, including any proposal, clause or part thereof, is found to be unlawful or invalid, other non-statutory provisions remain in effect and are valid, and any which invalid provision, or a provision which cannot be enforced, shall be deemed amended, corrected to the extent necessary to ensure its validity and enforceability.
Remember that you have the rights provided by the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, in particular:
- receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data;
- to access their personal data contained in the relevant personal database;
- make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and administrator of this database, if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
- to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, non-provision or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or complaints about our compliance with this Policy, or if you wish to provide any recommendations or comments to improve the quality of our Policy, please email us at email@example.com
EQ LEGAL Limited Liability Company, code 40541984. Address: 03150, Kyiv, Holosiivskyi district, VELIKA VASYLKIVSKA STREET, building 74, office 25